The International Press Centre (IPC) is established for the purpose of contributing to a free and well informed news coverage from Denmark and to offer professional assistance to foreign journalists who are stationed in or visiting Denmark. It is our goal to provide speedy service in briefing the international media on current events and issues in Denmark.
At IPC we:
- Provide temporary or permanent work space for foreign correspondents in the centre of Copenhagen
- Arrange press conferences or briefings with ministers and spokespersons from public and private sectors, statesmen, humanitarian groups, cultural personalities etc.
- Plan visiting programs for foreign correspondents travelling to Denmark in order to write articles or produce radio or television programs about Denmark
- Help with contact information for any business organisation, association, private or public administrative organisations in Denmark
- Take care of accreditation in connection with most official events in Denmark
Use our facilities
All journalists can use our facilities weekdays between 9 am - 4 pm. Please feel free to come by. IPC is located in the middle of Copenhagen at Skindergade 7, 1159 Copenhagen.
Are you planning to go to Denmark to cover a specific story? Or need inspiration on what to cover? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be happy to assist you, whether you need help to set up interviews, get relevant background material or arrange a complete visit programme.
Foreign Press Association
International Press Centre is also home to the Foreign Press Association in Denmark, which we maintain a very close relationship with.